Friday, August 26, 2011

Wrestle a Cougar

I've been going through boxes of papers and trying to declutter our lives and today I came across this beauty.

BEHOLD
"Dave's Life Bucket List"

Own a ranch (minimum of 50 acres - 2000 acres maximum)
Go to Space
Cage diving with sharks
Helicopter over a volcano
Learn to fly
Scuba certified
Skydiving
Hang gliding
Wind Surfing
Swim with whales
Bear hunting
Seven wonders of the world
Wrestle a cougar
Wrestle an alligator
Olympics
Championship
Safari
Ninja Warrior
Lot of traveling
Cabin
Live in multiple countries
Climb the seven peaks
Heli-skiing
Ride a bike across the nation
Deep sea fishing
Run in Spain with the bulls

I laughed all the way through this and then I realized he could seriously get injured doing almost all of these things but if given the chance wouldn't hesitate to still do them.

Turns out he made this with his buddies when they should have been working in the BYU lab.
Oh BOYS!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Let me know when you helicopter over a volcano, I want to come along! Love you guys! I hear good things about Illinois, it sounds like everything is going great and that makes me happy! Love you, hope you have a happy day =0).

Cami and Juan said...

Best one on there, Ninja Warrior. I believe in him!