Friday, September 2, 2011

Stinson Beach


After our biking adventure through SF we decided we better take it easy the next day so we headed to Stinson Beach...where my mom always took me...our goal was to relax and hopefully get rid of our wicked awsome farmers tans from the day before as Dave demonstrates below.



It was also fun to go back because when Dave and I were dating I took him on a date here when he came to visit from Illinois.


Here's Dave boogie boarding and having tons of fun.


We took a walk down to the rocks


and saw some crabs and a star fish.


Maybe one day we'll buy a beach house here. I wouldn't mind that.


Overall...it was a wonderfully relaxing and fun day...but we still have farmer's tans.

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

That picture of you at the end, pondering in the wind- you look beautiful. Such pretty pictures at the beach, I am jealous of your fun summer trips.

Susie said...

I love beaches!! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures of you guys!!