I have been feeling pretty good as of late, but last night was the WORST. I had a nightmare that was horrifying and I woke up starving...so I ate some olives and watermelon, which sounds disgusting now but sounded so good at the time...then when I went to lay back down I felt a rush of awfulness and ran to the bathroom to then proceeded to throw up everything and anything.
And to make matters worse I peed my pants.
Its official. I have no control over my bladder when I am throwing up.
AWSOME!
It took me some time to fall back a sleep after. I still was not feeling very good.
Which gave me a lot of time to think...and to thank my Heavenly Father.
Most women probably think I am crazy but this is what I asked for.
I worry a lot about my baby. I try not to. But I can't ever help but feel anxiety before each doctors appointment that I'm going to show up and they are going to tell me that we lossed another baby.
So I have been praying to Heavenly Father to help me stay calm and keep me reassured by keeping me sick.
And as I laid back in bed last night I couldn't help but cry and be thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me last night by being sick. It helped me to calm myself and know that my baby was fine and that I didn't need to be afraid to go to the doctor again.
I felt so loved and comforted.
And today's appointment was GREAT.
I heard the little Chubbies heartbeat in the 150s.
I learned I have gained a whopping 8 lbs...YAY!
(only I just look fat not pregnant lol story of my life)
I got all my questions answered by my wonderful NP.
I passed all my screenings with flying colors.
And the greatest news of all...We scheduled our ultrasound to find out if Chubbies is a boy or girl and it just so happens to be the day after Dave's Birthday...I can't think of a better way to spend his birthday week than getting to see our baby.
So I'm back to bed now, I'm exhausted because I got no sleep last night. But I feel so eternally grateful for the past 12 hours and that they showed me how much my Heavenly Father loves me and Chubbies.
4 comments:
And we love you too! We can't wait for your ultrasound! Gosh, I can't wait till you can feel lots of kicking so that a kick in your ribs can be the reminder that Chubbies is OK instead of puking!
I agree with Betsy. I can't wait till you can feel the baby too, cause that is a better way to know that everything is ok. And don't worry you will look prego eventually and by the third trimester you will be pretty bummed about how prego you look, and will wonder why you wanted to look so prego during your first trimester. It happens to the best of us :D Glad everything is going well!
Megan, Rob and I are so happy to hear about your baby! When is your due date? I am due February 24 - I figure we are very close. Take care!
I felt like that before too with my last pregnancy, I was sick the whole time it seemed clear up to having labor. It will be an exciting day to find out what your having!! Good Luck with Chubbies!!
Post a Comment