Wednesday, October 19, 2011

second tri-mester Happenings.

I love my husband soooooooo much.

Which is why I feel so awful that I'm making him freeze every night.

I am just so hot at night that I have a fan blowing on me and the air conditioning on, even though it's only around 40-50 degrees outside.

I think it's time to whip out our blankets for him to get snuggly and warm in at night.

This morning before my shower we just giggled at my body and how it is resembling humpty dumpty a little bit these days. My bum and my belly are getting HUGE!

Today I plan to organize all of our clothes and shelves in our bedroom to make room for chubbies' clothes and diapers etc.

(I can't wait til we move to Peoria this summer so I can decorate a nursery for lil man)

We are getting even more excited for chubbies!!

I've learned I was really spoiled off the bat that Dave got to feel Chubbies kick so early and that I felt him so often and powerfully. He went a whole day before kicking this week and I got so worried, but he's just must have worn himself out. Our baby boy is so considerate though, because I had a talk with him that night and told him how worried it was making me and that "it helps mommy to not get scared when she can feel you kick" and immediately after I got done saying that He gave me a good big kick.
Our lol Boy is such a good listener.

Oh I'm more in love with him every day!





2 comments:

Erin said...

I was like that too! I was pregnant through the winter and slept with the window. Our poor hubbies!

Cami and Juan said...

I talked to Amelia so much when I was pregnant with her and haven't been doing that as much with this pregnancy. I LOVE it. I really feel like they are already listening and definitely loving to hear mommy talk.