I've had a lot of people ask me why we call our baby Chubbies, so here ya go.
This summer our Nephew Mason, who is about 2 I think, was walking around the kitchen saying "I unt chubbies". Dave and I couldn't understand what he was talking about so he kept repeating it over and over again.
"I unt Chubbies, I unt Chubbies"
First of all you have to understand that the way Mason talks, everything he says is so cute.
We figured it was some kind of food he was asking for so Dave opened up the fridge and looked around and saw some strawberries and held them out to Mason and asked "Chubbies?"
To which Mason got a huge grin and said "Yea" in his adorable way.
Dave and I couldn't stop laughing about how cute this experience was and we kept imitating Mason saying "I unt Chubbies" all day long.
When I got on the computer that night I was looking up how big my baby was and it said that at 9 weeks its the size of a strawberry.
So our baby from that point on was called Chubbies.
my favorite is when we say our prayers at night and Dave prays
"for Chubbies to keep growing healthy and strong".
Makes me smile every time.
Now we call him Chubbies, Chubs, Chubby Wub, The Chubster.
LOL.
I can't really picture us calling him anything else at this point....even after he comes I'd imagine we'll still be calling him that.
2 comments:
Oh I just love that story. And you want a chubby baby too, so it's fitting! I don't know if you want a chubby baby, but I always did.
Definitely want a chubby baby lol
Post a Comment