Wednesday, October 5, 2011

20 weeks

A year ago today We were sitting in a Doctors office crying because we couldn't see a heart beat for our little one, they had gone to heaven.
I will always love my little angel in heaven.

This morning I took the time to thank my Heavenly Father for all the Love He has for me and my little family. I felt it a year ago and I felt it today. 
(and many many moments in between)

I haven't taken any moment of this pregnancy for granted.
This afternoon I got to see my Chubbies with a wonderfully healthy and strong heartbeat. 
I couldn't help but cry when I saw the little flutter of chubs big ol heart. 
The nurse looked at me and said "we haven't even gotten to the good stuff" lol

I love seeing this beautiful little baby so much!
Look how big Chubbies is getting!


and IT'S A BOY...
(our initial instincts were right on)


...a BIG boy. He's got really long legs and HUGE hands and feet apparently. 
He measures over 2 weeks ahead of schedule for height, so he will be tall.
It's perfect for his future BYU football career. 

Dave and I could not be more EXCITED about our little guy.
look at his cute toes.


giving us the thumbs up.


One other highlight was watching Chubbies have a big YAWN
and wiggle around like crazy
Just adorable. 
February will be here before we know it. 
I just keep picturing a little mini Dave in my life and I can't wait.

I'm the luckiest woman in the world!!

8 comments:

Lindsey Martinez said...

How exciting!!! Little boys are just way too sweet to their mommies! In fact, while I was reading this Boston came and gave me a kiss on the cheek! I can't wait for you to experience the same! They melt your heart!

Becky said...

Yay Megan! I'm so happy for you guys. He looks so cute. Ultrasounds are the best! And boys are too! :)

Betsy said...

He's beautiful! That little profile is perfect. Amazing. We love him already =0). And we love you!

Brittany said...

Congrats Megan!! Such a cute little profile!!

Cami and Juan said...

I'm so HAPPY! I love the thumbs up. I love his cute little profile. Aw I am so happy for you.

Janae said...

He looks perfect. Are we calling him chubbies while he is in your tummy?

Brittany Lewis said...

congrats, Megan! you got some good ultrasound pics--love the thumbs up! i'm happy for you! :)

Ashley McCune said...

Well since you or Candace or myself didn't have a girl the three little boys will just have to be friends. At least I don't have to worry about Hyrum and Tuck fighting over your little one. :) I'm so happy Megan. Miss you!! Wish I could go on walks with you through your pregnancy. Think of me!