My husband has a thing for guns. He loves driving out into the country any evening of the week with me or some friends and just shooting around. Well after one year he has saved up and bought 4 guns (using his plasma money). Well last week we went with my family shooting and my sister in law kim turned to me and said "Megan you are so supportive of this whole gun thing".....I quickly replied..."well not really, there is just no stopping Dave once he decides he wants something" :) I love that he gets so passionate about things, that's one of the reasons why I married him. Well last week he bought a hand gun and I now am putting my foot down. No more guns until after med school. These guns need to last him like 15 years!!!!
Let's see how supportive he is of that decision shall we???
Here we are with Bishop Brown who likes to fuel Dave's fire every Sunday by talking about all of his guns and telling him which one he should get next.
4 comments:
You are very supportive. Guns scare me. You all look like your having fun though.
Megan, you are too cute, I have to admit that does look like fun!
You guys have so much fun together!
you are a good woman!! :)
Post a Comment