I love this photo of the Ferris Wheel.
It wouldn't be a county fair without Dave hopping on a tractor and daydreaming!!
The cowboys lining up for the rodeo.
Cute baby goat.
Dave and I in our plaid shirts. Very festive.
Dave now wants an alpaca on his future farm. They are silly.
Our cute friends the Mathews, who invited us.
Here we all are at the rodeo.
Here they are dancing in the rain to the band music.
My favorite part...riding the tilt-a-whirl with Candace and crying because we were laughing so hard.
Can't wait for the State Fair next month.
3 comments:
Looks like you had amazing time at the fair. very cute of you both in all the fun photos. Maybe you should get a goat as a pet. Cute!!
Nice pics Meghan! You do a really great job! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Dancing in the rain....ahh, I remember those sweet times before the kids came along.
looks like fun =0)
Post a Comment