Thursday, August 13, 2009

rainy day

Rainy Day
courtesy of Etsy.com

I just walked out my door to get the mail to discover little ripples in the pool and a cool fresh breeze in the air. Hello rain, I've missed you. I'm going to go put on my boots and go for a walk in it until Dave gets home.
(Okay so Maybe it's not raining hard enough for boots)

I think I'll play Priscilla Ahn's, Rain on my Ipod as I walk. What a perfect song to fit my mood right now!!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Cute Meg. I hope you had a nice walk =0).

Cami and Juan said...

We went for a walk right after the rain. It was so nice!

Susie said...

You should of danced in the rain. Rain is always so refreshing to hear, see and smell. I hope it was a joyful walk.