Dave and I had the chance to take his parents shooting last saturday while they were in town. Dave's father was asked to be a keynote speaker at Utah State on Friday and they decided to stick around for conference weekend and to play with Dave and I.
Dave's mom is just as excited about guns as Dave is!
Picking up shells and bonding. (These two have a special relationship)
Jolynn was determined to be a pro. She did so good! She would take her time to line up the perfect shot....we never knew when it was coming and it always made me jump.
(I'm working on posting the video of her falling over her first time shooting a shotgun..funny!)
Kent just looked like he belong there on the hillside with a gun. He was a great shot. Probably from all those years growing up in Enterprise on his father's farm.
I love Dave's parents so much. I get a kick watching them all tease each other. Dave is always trying to show off to them and show them how cool he is, and I love the fact that they could care less. They just love him for him. But he sure is cute when he tries so hard.
1 comment:
So glad you all had fun trying to hit the targets. It looks like amazing fun times with Kent and Jolene. They are the best, your lucky to have them as in laws.
Post a Comment