Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BFF

Jaimee is my cousin born two weeks before me and we have been great friends our whole lives.

We sang the NAtional Anthem at our high school graduation together...

We told each other everything....
We held each others hands through our courtships and marriages...
I think we were destined to be such good friends that Heavenly Father made us cousins.

We lived next door to each other all through elementary school.
Even though we live in different states now, when she comes to visit it's like no time has past at all.
I think our favorite thing to do together was probably watch movies and just lay around and laugh...which was always a good time.
I miss her dearly and am excited she is moving to California so I can see her when I fly home.

Yesterday I got to see her for a few hours...and it was an adventure as always.
My car wouldn't start when the time came to take her to the shuttle at the Marriot Center....so we decided to bond and walk it...luggage and all, even though we had options for people to come pick her up and dirve her. We laughed and Heaved the whole way..it took us about 20-25 minutes. Oh the memories...

November 2009

Megan + Jaimee = Best Friends for life!!!

4 comments:

Tori said...

Oh thats so cute! Such sweet memories! Its neat to say that your best friend is your cousin!

Heather said...

hey- in that 2nd picture you guys are laying on my bed!!

you're both so cute!

i love my cousins!

David and Megan said...

I thought that might be your room!! I miss Sundays with everyone together....I mean EVERYONE!! lol

Susie said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful cousin and friend. Family Rocks!!