Tuesday, November 17, 2009

But a Moment in Time


This is a picture from Summer 2004.....the most carefree summer of my life and the summer Dave and I fell in LOVE!


I just had to get on and blog about life....Dave's stress factor with school has recently gone WAAAaaaayyyy down. HE has no tests or projects until finals and I love it. We have been spending more time together on a daily basis. Last night we watched cash cab ( one of our favorite shows) and snuggled on the couch, then made the goal to go running together at 6am but decided to sleep instead when 6am rolled around....which was even better ;) Today I'm bringing him JDawgs on campus for lunch. LAst weekend he made roasted pumpkin seeds and I made cookies...we bonded in the kitchen! Thursday we are actually going to the TEMPLE TOGETHER!!! I am so so so excited! These might seem like small silly things but Dave and I somehow are always extremely busy and sometimes don't get a chance to do even the smallest things together......it's moments like these that make me realize we are going to make it through med school just fine. Stress comes and goes in life and as long as you stick it out, support eachother and take time to really BE TOGETHER with your loved ones when time presents itself we can be happy.... We're pretty happy these days!!!


2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Yay! I'm so glad your out of your high-stress moments. Sometimes it's just an attitude change of appreciating all these little things you get to do together, even if there is no big event or no extended space of time you spend together.

Susie said...

Yippee!! Your right enjoy the small and simple things together. Keep enduring and school will be over with before you know it. What medical field is Dave going out in?