Well folks most of you know that Dave has been planning on going to medical school for quite some time now....but the reality of going there is getting closer and closer. We found a medium sized box on our door step last week that weighed about 100lbs...I couldn't imagine what the heck it was. Turns out....it was Dave's prep books for the MCAT. He starts his course in January at Kaplan and takes his actual MCAT test on MAy 1st. I can't believe it's so close! so we will be saving every penny and I will be throwing myself into my 15 credits and work next semester so Dave has plenty of time to study for it.
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to know where we will end up for med school!!! We both are banking on Washington University in St.Luois, it just feels like that is where we should be.
I'm lucky to have such a dedicated hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment