I had such a fun girls night last night....We went to the midnight showing of New Moon and we'll admit we loved every minute of it. We got there at 9p.m. to stake out a spot in line....it was insane how many people were there camped out all ready. Luckily there was a girl we knew who let us wait with her...so we were one of the first ones in. New Moon was so much better than Twilight. I loved Twilight but you have to admit it's was pretty bad at moments...cheesy and bad acting lol....but I still love it. This one though......sooo good!
I think it's funny all of our eyes are red in this photo....we all agree we are team Jacob after his transformation...so silly. I'm glad we weren't the only ones laughing in the theatre.
Here we are in line FREEeeeezing out in the cold. Even though we didn't get home until 4a.m. I couldn't sleep after all of the excitement and my adrenaline must still be pumping because I made it to my 7a.m. class on time and am about to go to work from noon to eight.
I totally want to go see it again soon....with Dave this time...He totally admits he wants to see it.
Why do we love the Twilight Saga so much...I will never know!!
Apparently Eclipse comes out this summer....we are definately going at midnight again then.
WOO HOO!
The first song on my playlist is from the movie.
1 comment:
Yay I'm glad you had so much fun! Busy night 9 pm to 4 am, goodness. Juan and I ended up going Saturday. I do have to say Jacob is much better looking than Edward to me.
Post a Comment