Our little apartment is starting to look a little like Halloween.
Stay tuned for our awsome Halloween costumes this year!
Dave Leaves tomorrow for his third med school interview and comes back Saturday! He will be in Chicago this time around and will stay with his brother Danny and family....Chicago=cold! But hey if the school fits...I am willing to stick it out for a few years. Dave got accepted by one school all ready but wants to check out all of his options first. I will be keeping myself busy while he is gone organizing the apartment, taking the kids I nanny to their dad's sweet company Halloween party on Friday (Omniture flies in mijits from vegas to dress up every year and decorates every wing in the building for kids and grown ups to trick or treat through...it's huge) and throwing a joint baby shower for two wonderful friends saturday.
1 comment:
Congrats that he got into a school already! That is huge. And Chicago, there is something about the midwest. Cold or not, you would love it there.
Post a Comment