Thank you everyone for your comments and prayers. We are keeping strong and carrying on and smiling while we count our blessings.
I had no idea so many people read my blog. I have had so many calls, messages and emails in response to posting. I was really hesitant to post about this expirience but I know it is much easier to have someone know than to come up to me and ask me how our baby is and what not.
We feel so blessed to have such comforting friends and family and a firm knowledge of the Gospel Thank you again!
Hugs, The Holts
2 comments:
I had been thinking about you guys. Im SO sorry to hear about the baby. I hope you guys are doing well as can be expected & you are in our prayers! My heart ached & I cried for you while reading your post.
you have been in our prayers! what a great couple you and dave are! i admire your strength and your faith. the best is yet to come...much love from aunt dana xo
Post a Comment