Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be My Valentine


Dave and I both had a busy Monday planned with school and work and we agreed to both get all of our stuff done and come home at 7pm from work and school and then we would just have a relaxing night and celebrate our Valentines on Tuesday night by having dinner at Carabba's when we would both have more energy and time. Only when I snuck home early (5pm) to try and be sneaky and surprise Dave with a home made candle lit dinner and more.....as soon as I walked into the door I realized he had beat me to the punch lol. He popped out from behind the door and covered my eyes and rushed me to the bedroom where I was locked while Dave snuck around the apartment for 2 hours preparing something....

7pm rolls around and Mr. Handsome came knocking on the door. Blindfolded and being led to the kitchen My wonderful husband revealed a GORGEOUS dinner for two arranged just like the dinner we had on the Eiffel Tower on our last trip to Paris. He had the same food, the same music, flowers, candle light, a card that was so sweet it made me cry (like always). He poored the maritinelli's in our fancy glasses just like our waiter did lol. Topped with dessert, X's and O's, it was confirmed again....My husband is awsome. I love him with all my heart!


He is smart, hardworking, cute, faithful, sweet, thoughtful, genuine, playful, manly, protective, honest, confident and so so much more.
Turns out he only got home 5 minutes before me....but I'm glad he did. I wouldn't have wanted our valentine's day any other way.

Another 2011 Valentine's suprise...being handed a lovely rose from a stranger at school with a note saying "Remember you are loved".

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

You guys are so perfect for each other. And I guess Dave needs to get you back to Paris asap. Is there some internship or something he could do for 4 months. Can you just imagine that, you've got to make it happen!

Susie said...

That sounds totally like a AWEOME Valentine's Day, that Dave through for you. You lucky gal!

Alysha said...

Good job, Dave. :)