Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

Okay--Here is our Fun Fact of the Day!
( I will list two because I missed last week)

#1. Dave and I have decided when we have a baby girl her middle name will be Lynn
after our mother's names Lynda and Jolynn. (They ROCK)
Isn't that precious lol
I am pattening the name Emma Lynn Holt right now.
I LOVE IT.
It's ours. Use it and you will feel the wrath of the Holt House.
I'm serious.
lol
seriouslythough.
lol
#2. Dave and I eat a bowl of ice cream in bed almost every night.
Yes, this is why we are fat!
But we just love ice cream.
( I am giving this habbit up though to become skinny with my bestie Jaimee)
Dear Jaimee- please call me and remind me not to have ice cream in bed tonight!!!!!
-Loves ya, Megan

No comments: