The hardest thing about my life these days I would say is the unknown. I find myself counting the days until I am suppose to start my period and then counting the days I am late, getting my hopes up that I am pregnant and then starting. It's a vicious cycle. Right now I am in the "getting my hopes up day 10" stage. Dave has really helped me stay positive and patient over the months. We have decided that I am not allowed to buy a pregnancy test until he gives the go ahead. This saves me from taking them too early or too often and being heartbroken its negative again. Its the perfect plan for us! If I didn't have school this semester to keep my mind so busy I think I would be going crazy! But this morning I had a great reminder. Whether I am pregnant or not, God has blessed our lives in so many ways and for those reasons alone I can go through out each day with joy and gratitude. It's hard to believe that our little one would have came just a few short weeks from now if it had been Heavenly Father's will. I trust my Heavenly Father and love him for all of the blessings he gives Dave and I each day. I love my husband soooooo much.
Now we're off to be studious!!!!
6 comments:
Every time Aunt Flo comes do someting you wouldn't be able to do had not come... eat sushi, go on a waterslid or a roller coaster, get yourself something that shows off your figure!
That's great advice Erin. thanks
We went to Disneyland while we were trying for a baby. All those roller coasters, you can't do that while pregnant. It had to be a spontaneous trip, but it was so much fun and made getting my period that month a little bit easier. I agree, go do something fun!
You know what too though, I enjoyed (for lack of a better word) mourning my period. I just took a day to kind of slump around and get my frustration out. It is so frustrating and hard, don't beat yourself up for feeling sad, embrace it and let it all go. 4 days to go, my fingers are crossed and we are always praying for you guys.
The antisipation and feelings can drive you nuts if you let it. Keep your head up and it will happen soon. This time next year you will have a little one in your arms Im sure of it. You are such a strong girl Meghan.
We have all ready planned a Sushi dinner....so either way I can be a little excited! Thanks friends for your advice. I seriously appreciate it all.
Keep your self busy and things will happen right before your eyes! You have to remember that it is the Lord's timing not ours. Which is very hard at times, and that when faith has to come into play!
Post a Comment