Day 13!
Dave and I have had such a fun weekend.
We went to the Utah Vs. BYU basketball game.
only to get a seat in the all sports pass section we had to get there extremely early, and spent an hour or two studying for tests together and trying not to have ADD with everything going on around us.
Attended our Stake Valentine's Dance.

Caught up on our shows
(Glee, Community, Office, Outsourced, Bachelor)
We just spent a lovely Sunday morning preparing my lesson for Relief Society.
Dave is such a sport and will pretend like my R.S. and I will give him the lesson and he will periodically shoot his hand up and, in a women's voice, ask questions that he thinks will be asked.
It is so funny yet extremely helpful, and helps me be less nervous.
(which I always am and don't know why)
Tonight we are off to Aunt Jeralee's for a cousin's Valentine dinner.
One of my favorite Sunday activities is going there to hang out with the family gang.
and to top it all off....the family I nanny is on a Disney cruise for one whole week.
so I get to plan a nice Valentines Day with my hubby and have....
FREEDOM!!!! / but the little munchkins will be missed
lots of sewing and baking is about to go down!
1 comment:
That is so cool the Dave acts like a member of the RS class! Keep up the spark between you both!
Post a Comment