Yesterday I went to bed with a horrible pain in my stomach. The thought that it would go away was soon diminished when I woke up an hour later to run to the bathroom. Turns out I had food poisoning from a BBQ the night before. I literally spent 24hrs either in bed or hanging out on the bathroom floor.
You may be wondering why I am sharing this story?? Well I just felt very greatful to have Dr.Dave!! He was constantly checking on me. Would help lift me up to put pillows behind my head. Made me some special soup that his mom used to make for him when he was sick and would come and rub my back when I was pathetically lying on the bathroom floor draped over the porcelin bowl. Now that is LOVE!
So thank you Dave. You made being miserably sick not so miserable. In fact when I look back on yesterday it puts a smile on my face to think of you.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear you were not feeling well. Your so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, doctor and friend to take care of you. Get well soon!!
Post a Comment