Thursday, October 15, 2009

ETSY LOVER


I'm sure most of you have heard of Etsy.com, but if you haven't and you are a creative spirit then you need to check it out. I went on yesterday and was inspired to make some new fun accessories. So today I went to pick up the materials at Micheal's and here is what I will be working on during my Fall break...

Annabelle HeadbandIsla HeadbandPlatinum Pearl Chiffon Flower Hair PinsCreamy White Roses Bobby Pins

Wish me luck!

Oma House Slippers PDF Pattern (sizes 3-12) Nothing fancyNEW - Brown Crochet Beanie with Interchangeable Crochet ClipCookie Dough Circle Scarf/CowlBrown NEWBORN Baby Bear Hat for Perfect Photographer's Prop - FREE SHIPPING - 035

all of these are from photos are from www.ETSY.com

1 comment:

Manda Sue said...

Hey Friend! I snug into your blog from Cami's, and I have to say I love all the fun crafty stuff you post! I'll have to check it out. :)