I finished this over my Fall Break to keep my ears warm this winter.
If anyone wants one just drop off some yarn and I'd be happy to measure your head and make one for you....it gives me something to do while Dave has late nights at school.
Megan, Liv's coat is red, so maybe a red and pink one with some other color that looks good, and maybe one similar to yours for Gwen. They will love them! (and I will too =0)...)
6 comments:
Very cute! I'd love one for each of my girls....what if I send you the yarn??
P.S. I want to request a post with pictures of your refinished furniture....thanks =0).
Megan, Liv's coat is red, so maybe a red and pink one with some other color that looks good, and maybe one similar to yours for Gwen. They will love them! (and I will too =0)...)
I'll go measure their heads now...
Love it!! You did awesome job on your new ear warmers. I sure you will have your work cut out for you soon with many orders.
way to go Megan! Those are super cute and will keep your ears nice and warm. LOVE!
Post a Comment