Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dancing through Life

I came across this video this morning while goofing around online. Little did I know I would end up in tears. Blame it on the birth control.

Make sure and have the volume on first.



I felt so inspired by this video and had a rush of thoughts and emotions while watching it. Yes we are all so different but we all have the ability to find Joy and we should all be doing it together. One person's decision to be happy can have a huge effect! Sometimes I feel like I shy away from people that are a little different from myself, I am challenging myself to embrace them a little more from now on. I'm also challenging Dave to dance with me like this tonight after work.....because that would bring me joy.

I think this might be my favorite Utube video of all time.....what's yours?




1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

I can just picture you and Dave doing that dance. You guys are so cute.