My wonderful cousin Heather (on the right) arranged for all of the girls in the area in our family to get together for lunch at Zupas the other day to celebrate and catch up. It was so fun just so sit down, us girls, and have Ashley and Caitlyn show off their new engagement rings and share their stories. Then Aunt Jeralee, being the thoughtful and creative girl that she is suprised us with Valentine Cookies from Dear Lizzie's, which is a cute boutique I have yet to step into in Alpine. Then 15 minutes later Heather, being the thoughtful, creative/homemaker that she is whipped out homemade sugar cookies for each of us. Can't wait to do it again next month.....I feel the need to bring something delicious to whip out then...so I will be plotting.
I'm greatful to have such awsome ladies to call family!
No comments:
Post a Comment