Wednesday, February 24, 2010

making it work

With the MCAT just around the corner Dave's free time seems to be all consumed with studying and projects. I just keep needing to remind myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. MAY 1st, then we will be free to spend time together, free to talk to eachother freely without interuppting studying, free to do fun things on the weekend, instead of studying. Last night Dave seemed pretty worn out from his repeating daily schedule of just constantly studying so I woke up and pressed snooze for him, gave him a 5 minute back scratch and then made bacon and eggs for breakfast. I know there isn't much I can do to lighten his load but I am trying to give him a daily doze of joy to help lift his spirits. Any ideas of sweet somethings are welcome.


1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

You are so nice waking up to make breakfast. That's nicer than anything I've done for Juan during stressful times!