The little girls I nanny are pressuring me to have a baby....keep in mind they are five and seven. ;) They are always asking me what I'll name HER...(apparently they only want a girl baby), and they ask me how big my belly will get and how much longer I am going to wait. The other night after dinner I had a short talk with the girls about why a woman's body changes so much when they are "growing a baby". They giggled, told me that I should have a baby allready and then dissapeared into the laundry room while I did the dishes. a few minutes past and I began to hear giggles getting louder and louder...so I finished up and then went to investigate.
I then opened the door to find THIS....
BaHahahaha
They then proceeded to waddle around the house with their hands on their lower backs pretending to be a prego Megan until bed time.
I love my job!
I just hope they don't make fun of me when I actually do balloon up to grow a baby.
3 comments:
That is too funny. Have no fear though, when the time does come ... You will be one cute little pregnant mama.
That is so funny! They are cute girls! I'm glad you have a fun job!
Love that they stuffed their bums too. Very realistic talk you must have had with them!
Post a Comment